BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Giving it a try.

Today I give blogging a try. This blog will not be anything profound. My goal with this blog is to simply put down my random thoughts and observations about the world. I think a lot about life and the world around me but most people really don't want to hear about it. Consider this blog my friend on the front porch of life who will sit (on a swing of course) and listen to whatever I have on my mind. Maybe a random observation about our American culture. Maybe an unusual political point. Maybe a deep religious stirring. Maybe a philosophical conundrum. Maybe a simple review of the latest movie.

I love history and maybe some day (long after I'm gone) one of my posts will help a historian with his quest to understand life in the 2000s....even if it's just 1 perspective out of 6.7 billion.